Friends of Happy Wen!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Football Friday

Wow... I can't believe how fast this week has gone! I really wanted to keep up daily with my blog, but... I've been super busy with the two websites - AANC and WHS. I do fully understand now why I've put so much time and effort into the HS football stuff - it has led me to this path of photography and knowing how to navigate and set up my own website. I watched all of the tutorials for my PS actions this week and learned SO MUCH! I know how to retouch any photograph - it's awesome! I will be so ready for Isaac's wedding :) Shot the frosh game last night and really had a wonderful time - they won, 28/20! Tonight is the JV/Varsity game, which I will also be shooting. Should have seen Collin this morning, all ready for Football Friday at school - all dressed up in black - way sharp dressed man! I edited the frosh photos and put them on snapfish in the wee hours - the frosh boys were so excited to see them already up this morning :) I also made a movie with "wipeout" as the music and added that to their page. Okay, back to it... more tomorrow! GO WOODCREEK!

No comments: