Friends of Happy Wen!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Awhile

That's what it's been... Many things have changed in the year of 2008, with 2009 a change of the numbers...

I was asked in November to join the teaching team at Green Tangerines... I've been having a BLAST. Everyone there is so nice and it feels like a big family. I'm mainly doing Cricut stuff, but chatting now about teaching photography and photoshop classes, which should be very fun, too!

Photography is going GREAT - just have a goal of two weddings a month and enough portrait sittings to fill in the rest. Over the past month, I've done quite a few seniors and have had a great time and gotten rave reviews from my clients. It's a nice feeling to be appreciated for your "art". I must find time this week to update my apertureartnorcal.com website to add all of my recent shoots.

More tomorrow!

No comments: