Friends of Happy Wen!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Show me with Sassy Cheryl!

So Sassy Cheryl had a huge sale today, so I shopped - LOL! I picked up five new images and so pleased to say I got to play today. Thank you cards are in order, so here we go - using Cheryl's image "A Mother's Day Heart", I'm well underway on my next set of thank yous!

Cheryl also has a weekly (holiday challenge is 2 weeks) "SHOW ME" challenge... well, here ya go, Cheryl - I'm working on YOUR images :)

Waiting for the "Ball" to drop!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(((hugs)))
wendy

4 comments:

Shirley said...

You made a great haul. I still need to go do my Sale shopping. Great thank you notes.

Tracy said...

Oh Wendy, you enabler you. :-) i got that notice from SC and had to go shopping myself. LOL have fun coloring!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Happy NEW YEAR! I agree with Shirley. . . .what a great haul! WOW! Can't wait to see these all completed. I know they'll be amazing, Wendy.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

Paper Bagley said...

Great Haul...I need to do that! Waiting to see the finished items...have a Good New Year!