Friends of Happy Wen!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank YOU, Kerry!!!

So DH (dear husband) hadn't been to the mailbox in a while (over a week)... and it's his chore, since he insists upon carrying the key on his keychain (that's why it's his chore!) :) LOL... Today he walks in, arms loaded with mail, and what to my surprise and delight - a wonderful package from Ladybug Crafts Ink (Kerry) (Royal Mail!). Kerry had a "Birfday" candy post for her birthday and being the lucky one chosen randomly, I WON! Well, thought I would open "my" prezie from Kerry with YOU! :)
Not to mention she's having a HUGE 50% off cling stamp sale for the WHOLE MONTH OF JANUARY! Hurry over to the STORE HERE and gobble them up, while they last! :)

Thank you ever so much, Kerry!!!
xoxo,
wendy

2 comments:

Kathlene said...

Wooohoooo! Congratulations, my friend...what a wonderful collection of cute images, ribbon and flowers and that ladybug giftwrap is adorable! Here's to a wonderful New Year, sweetie and can't wait to see lots more of your awesome talents.

Kerry said...

Wow...did I send ALL that Wendy lol (it's been so long since I wrapped it up I forgot what was in it!)??? I'm glad it arrived safely and probably a lot earlier had DH did his chores and collected the mail daily lolololol. I hope you have lots of fun with 'our' prezzie. xx