Friends of Happy Wen!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A bit of my photography


It's Senior Portrait crunch time for me... now have two more sittings this week... and all want "done" so they can send with their announcements. Fortunately or unfortunately (haven't decided yet), this happens every year, so I knew it was coming :) Here's a few I did the other night for a very nice young gentleman - fun shoot and he loves the results... wanted that "urban" modern feel, so I'm having a lot of fun in photoshop! :) He's off to college in the fall to play baseball and get his degree!
 
 
Just sharing, and thanks for looking! Off now to the rehearsal for Friday's wedding.
love,
wendy

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Wow, Wendy, I'm so impressed! Your photos are wonderful! And OMG, what a handsome young man! Thanks for sharing!

May said...

These photo's are stunning...the light and colours are just Perfect... Hugs May x x x
ps.. I agree a very handsome young man I wish him luck in the future x x

Crafty Loops said...

Wow these look awesome Wendy. Lee x

Mandy said...

Oooh he's a handsome young man Wendy, I mean your photograph are fabulous lol
hugs Mandy xx

Mary Lou said...

Awesome!!!

Tindaloo said...

gorgeous photos.. and gorgeous guy!!! :)